Yi-chih Chan, Research Fellow
- Chan, Y.-C. & Lee, H.-Y. (2016).Auditory-Verbal Therapy as an Example for Improving Language Ability of Pre-school Children with Hearing Loss. Chinese Scientific Journal of Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation, 14(3), 217-219.
- Chan, Y.-C. (2016). The Relationship between Metalinguistic Awareness and Reading Comprehension in Chinese-speaking Children with Hearing Loss. Paper presented at the 7th Conference of Child Development and Family Studies at Tzu Chi University, Hulien, Taiwan.
- Chan, Y.-C., Hung, Y.-C., & Yang, Y.-C. (2017, September). Predicting Listening Comprehension in Chinese-speaking Children with Hearing Loss. 10th Asia Pacific Conference of Speech, Language, and Hearing, Narita, Japan.
- Chan, Y.-C. (2016, November). An Exploratory Analysis of Reading Development in Chinese-Speaking Children With Hearing Loss. 2016 ASHA Convention, Philadelphia, US.
- Chan, Y.-C. & Yang, Y.-J. (2016, October). Factors Affecting Vocabulary Acquisition of Chinese-speaking Children with Hearing Loss. The 55th Annual Convention of Taiwanese Psychological Association and International Psychological Conference. Tainan, Taiwan
- Chan, Y.-C. (2016, May). An Exploration of Initial Reading Development in Children with Hearing Loss Based on the Simple View of Reading. 2016 International Conference of Special Education. Minsyong Campus, National Chiayi University, Taiwan.
- Chan, Y.-C. & Yang, Y.-J. (2016, March). An Analysis of the Difference in Reading Development between Low-graders with and without Hearing Loss. 2016Annual Conference of Taiwan Academy for Learning Disabilities. Nantou County, Taiwan.